Friday, June 11, 2010

The Visionary

Breathless and longing for the end,
 to my journey through a dreamless world.
I find myself in the comfort of a friend,
 who has long been waiting for me to hold.

Blind was I to her desire for me,
 to come back from the battlefront.
Nor did I see how completely,
 she understood my soul's impediment.

Now I find my life has taken a turn,
  toward a world of hope and possibilities.
Windswept forward I now learn,
  that her wings are that which carry me.

Rapture overtakes my minds many eyes,
  and through it I dream a vision of the future.
From the depths of despair I rise,
  on the wings of new love and rapture.

While before I could not imagine,
  a world of anything but pain.
Her presence brings me new hope and ambition,
  and I finally see God's plan once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment